Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Charlotte Airport

Doing this post has been difficult for me, as finding the time, so today........I was looking at my pictures and this was the first. 

Dawn, my daughter and I were on the first leg of our trip, leaving Charlotte to Newark.  Now, as many of you know, I am not savvy with technology,  and even with the kiosk at United Air.  It kept saying SEE AGENT.   Not even looking at the board with the flight schedule,  our flight was cancelled!  Not just us, but all the other passengers too.   There was a mad dash to rearrange out itenary to Milan. 

Can you imagine have me asking as kind of questions, "What is the compensation?  A free flight? Free up grades??????

This agent is doing her best to get us rebooked. 

After much to do, we were rerouted to Chicago, then to Newark,  then Frankfort and the Milan.  We were told there were upgrades for us.  Oh yea, worth the wait, until we got on the plane.

We were upgraded from seat 14A to moved to the front of the plane to 12A.   Moving us up just a row or two. 

The good news we were on our way.

The adventure begins...............................

No comments:

Post a Comment