Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Notre Dame bride

Ok, this there a brides everywhere and this was photo-op in Saigon at Notre Dame.  This is a beautiful bride as men from everywhere had their turn to have their picture taken with her.  The groom stood by patiently.  Really, no one was paying any attention to him.   This would not do for me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,






I as I stood there and watched the bride getting all the attention, I noticed the groom just standing all alone as the photographer taking all the pictures as the men took their turn having their picture with the bride
Here is the groom, such great smile.  Now a little attention for the groom, so I started the commotion for him.  Then the photographer got into the action too.  The focus now off the bride to the groom
 Ok, this might not be your first kiss, but this kiss and all the attention, this groom will never forget.


Keep following my post and let me hear from on the comments or

justjeannec@gmail.com

Safe travels and health to you

Jeanne






No comments:

Post a Comment