Friday, December 30, 2016

Monsoons In Veitnam

When I was in Saigon it rained and rained.  That did not stop me, off I went to a temple.  Really, the rain made water falls as you can see here and even on the upper steps.

Now this was the perfect photo op, as only I could see.

I handed my camera to a friend, and this is it
Now,
Do you get the picture,
The pink rain poncho looks my underwear
Look closely thru the rain drops
Are you laughing
Get the picture
Too much rain
and really water logged,

Now, I have your attention


OMG

This Chinese guy just jumped in beside me.....
Look closely, I am dying laughing at his sense of humor
Really, 
Am I peeing in my pants????
You know the old expression
Turn lemons to lemonade

Turn a rainy day 
to a day of laughs

Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment