Thursday, December 1, 2016

Wedding Crashers






Do you know where the first Margarita was made,  well it was Hussons  in Ensinada Mexico.  This was on the must do list and it was a short walk to this local bar from our hotel.  Oh, you have to go thru the street shopping.  Really, I did not need anything, although we did find a couple of most haves''

After a so called 5 minute walk, we arrived.  OMG there was a wedding reception at bar and we were invited.  It was a cash bar, oh yea, 2 for 1.  And let the good times roll, and indeed they did.  I danced with the bride, the groom was older and did not participate.  Amie and I meet these 2 cousins of the bride and started the English - Spanish conversations.    Now our drinks in the typical bar glass were about gone, when the waiter showed up with 2 more margaritas in little champagne glasses..........Amie was motioning and saying OH NO, we did not need any more to drink.   The waiter looked at us with this astonishment on his face and as he said in Spanish, these are for the guys and NOT US.......................Here were these 2 macho guys drinking out of the dainty glasses as 2 American "chix" were slamming down drinks in huge bar glasses.

Now, it was off to dinner, were I danced with the kids at the table next to ours,  I mean ever mariachi
was following me around.  Too fun, now as the night went on, I really can not remember details so clearly, but the next day it came to me, I did end up at the bar at my hotel where I ate popcorn with hot sauce on it, because there was hot sauce on my shirt that reminded me.

Really, being with my niece and going to Mexico is so fun  

2 comments: